Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.
While the COVID-19 response plan is in effect, orders can only be shipped. Store pickup will resume when the store reopens to the public. Most orders will ship for free due to this circumstance. Some exceptions may apply due to size or weight.back to top
Please allow up to 7 full business days for your order to be shipped or prepared and ready for pickup!
While the COVID-19 response plan is in effect, most orders will ship for free. Some exceptions may apply due to size or weight. The information below will apply again once the store reopens to the public.
The College Store ships via UPS. The price for shipping in-state is $8.25 for one or two books, $10.00 for 3-4 books, $12.00 for 5-10 books and $14.00 for 11 or more books. General merchandise will ship free with a book order or will be a $7.50 flat fee if ordered alone. Orders shipped via UPS Ground outside of Maryland will be charged the full amount of the shipping fee. Please note that orders shipped within Maryland will only ship Ground due to UPS guaranteed Ground delivery dates based on zone. Military members with an APO or FPO address please select Military Mail. UPS will not deliver to these addresses so we must ship them via the US Postal Service. Note that orders not eligible for Military Mail will be switched to UPS Ground and charged at the above mentioned rates.
Orders placed for merchandise that ships directly from a vendor will be charged by the vendor the full amount of the shipping. That amount varies with the vendor and the ordered merchandise.back to top
Your cash register receipt, course registration form or drop slip and picture ID are required for all refunds.
We offer extended refund deadlines at the start of every term. These dates will appear below when these extended refund dates are in effect. Updated information for summer and fall will be added once the revised academic calendars are final.
For purchases made outside the designated refund periods, full refunds will be given on merchandise returned in original condition within 7 days of purchase.
EXCEPTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS:
- No refunds on textbooks or course materials purchased for single-session courses unless returned prior to the class meeting.
- For other courses shorter than regular sessions, the refund deadline is 2 days after the first class meeting.
- Shrink-wrapped items, software, and access codes may be returned only if they are unopened.
- E-textbooks and rentals may have special refund conditions; these will be disclosed on your receipt.
- Purchases made by credit card or financial aid voucher will be credited only to the original account.
- Checks are required to clear before a refund will be issued.
- Your original receipt, AACC Photo ID and a course schedule/bill or drop slip are required for all refunds or exchanges.