Who needs an AACC ID card?
Students currently enrolled in credit classes are eligible for an ID card. Students are strongly encouraged to obtain an ID card and carry it with them when on campus.
All college employees are required to obtain an ID card. Employees should wear their ID when on campus in an official capacity. If wearing the card is not practical then employees must keep their card readily accessible for identification purposes.
Why do I need an AACC ID card?
AACC ID cards provide proof of your status as a credit student or employee and facilitates access to many campus resources.
- Your ID card is also your library card. Once you have received your ID, you can go to the library and the staff will activate your card in their system. (Note: students enrolled in non-credit courses can obtain a regular library card at the library circulation desk.)
- Your ID card contains your Student ID number, which is needed for various types of financial transactions at the college.
- Your card can be used for identification purposes at the Testing Center.
- You can show your ID card when purchasing tickets to performances at the Pascal Theater or other college activities and receive a discount.
- Some area businesses may offer special discounts when you show your college ID.
- Arnold Campus - AACC Bookstore, SUN 160
- Arundel Mills - AACC Bookstore, Room 106
- Glen Burnie Town Center (including HCAT) - special sessions will be announced
What to Bring
Driver's license or other valid government issued ID for verification purposes. Students should also bring a copy of their current registration bill. Students - you will need to wait until one business day after you have registered to allow time for your information to download into the ID card system.
For additional information please contact the AACC Bookstore 410-777-2220 or e-mail email@example.com.