Here, you will find the answers to the most common questions regarding ordering and returns and other inquiries of a customer service nature. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything at all! We are here to help!
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order at any of our stores at no additional cost!
Call us at 410-777-2082. Press "2". Follow the voice prompt. Use our site as your own personal catalog!
The AACC Bookstore provides information on course materials used for courses at Anne Arundel Community College, as submitted by the faculty,
believed to be correct at the time of publication. However, books and prices may be changed at any time as new information is received from the faculty and our suppliers. The AACC Bookstore will correct errors
and allow refunds on books purchased from the AACC Bookstore within published policy limits.
The AACC Bookstore is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by errors in information posted on our site, delays in processing orders, or errors and delays by any third party in the processing or delivery of orders. We are not responsible for damages or correcting errors on books or merchandise not purchased from the AACC Bookstore.
We reserve the right:
- To limit all course materials transactions to those students enrolled in the course(s) for which the course materials are intended; proof of enrollment may be required.
- To limit quantities of course materials or merchandise purchased or quantities of course materials returned through refund and buyback transactions
- To request additional forms of identification beyond what is already required for financial transactions
Please allow up to 7 full business days for your order to be
shipped or prepared and ready for pickup!
The College Store ships via UPS. The price for shipping in-state is $8.25 for one or two books, $10.00 for 3-4 books, $12.00 for 5-10 books and $14.00 for 11 or more books. General merchandise will ship free with a book order or will be a $7.50 flat fee if ordered alone. Orders shipped via UPS Ground outside of Maryland will be charged the full amount of the shipping fee. We also offer UPS Second Day Air and UPS Next Day Air to our out of state customers at the full amount of the shipping fee. Please note that orders shipped within Maryland will only ship Ground. Military members with an APO or FPO address please select Military Mail. UPS will not deliver to these addresses so we must ship them via the US Postal Service. The full amount of the shipping will be charged for APO/FPO orders.
Orders placed for merchandise that ships directly from a vendor will be charged by the vendor the full amount of the shipping and that amount varies with the vendor.
Your cash register receipt, course registration form or drop slip
and picture ID are required for all refunds.
We offer extended refund deadlines at the start of every term. These dates will appear below when these extended refund dates are in effect.
|Spring 2017 Refund Deadlines|
|Session 1 (15-week & 1st 8-week sessions, beginning January 18th):||January 28th|
|Session 2 (13-week session, begins January 30th):||February 4th|
|Session 3 (Second 8-week session, begins March 20th):||March 24th|
For purchases made outside the designated refund periods, full refunds will be given on merchandise returned in original condition within 7 days of purchase.
EXCEPTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS:
- No refunds on textbooks or course materials purchased for single-session courses unless returned prior to the class meeting.
- For other courses shorter than regular sessions, the refund deadline is 2 days after the first class meeting.
- Shrink-wrapped items, software, and access codes may be returned only if they are unopened.
- E-textbooks and rentals may have special refund conditions; these will be disclosed on your receipt.
- Purchases made by credit card or financial aid voucher will be credited only to the original account.
- Checks are required to clear before a refund will be issued.
- Your original receipt, AACC Photo ID and a course schedule/bill or drop slip are required for all refunds or exchanges.
Celebrate your birthday with the AACC Bookstore and receive 40% off of one eligible item! You must visit within 7 calendar days of your birthday (before or after) to be eligible for this discount. Current students, staff and faculty are eligible for this discount. Proof of eligibility may be required.
All promotions, discounts and coupons are subject to change or cancellation without prior notification. Promotions, discounts and coupons apply to in-stock merchandise only unless otherwise specified.
We are sorry, but coupons cannot be applied to items on the following list and items in this list are ineligible for any discounts or promotions unless specifically designated otherwise:
- Computers, tablets, and certain hardware and accessories
- Computer software
- Computer repairs, if available
- Graphing calculators
- Pool passes
- Bus passes
- Freight fees
- Gift cards
- Photo ID fees
- Academic regalia
- Class rings
- Graduation announcements
- Prepared food
- Items already discounted, marked down, or on clearance
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com. You can also contact our web sales customer service department via phone: 410-777-2082.